Re: SPAM: - Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-05.txt> (Updated TLS Server Identity Check Procedure for Email Related Protocols) to Proposed Standard

2015-11-21 19:34:42
Hi,

  Due to involvement of powerful influential persons, I was left with
no other option to post the matter which was not relevant. I wanted
the people to know that I am in trouble, United Nations Human Right
Council, Supreme Court did not listen to me. Can we have discussion on
Security Avoidance draft of the dispatch group?

  Do you want to discuss how we can make protocol as a science?

Thanks
Samir Srivastava

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 7:24 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ