Re: WG Review: CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption (curdle)

2015-12-07 05:24:08
I think there's a piece of backstory here I'm not getting....

Den 04. des. 2015 18:05, skrev The IESG:
The protocols in scope are Secure Shell (SSH), DNSSEC, PKIX, CMS, XML
Digital Signatures and potentially Kerberos and JSON.

Why is TLS not included?

It seems likely that the answer is one of:

1) TLS is already up-to-date in the space this group is limited to
2) TLS work is being done in the TLS working group

In both cases, it would be nice to say so in the charter.