Re: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-07.txt

2015-12-14 11:25:20
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 05:30:27PM +0000, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

4.1.  Notes on handling of SRV-ID by Certification Authorities
5.1.  Notes on hosting multiple domains

discussing remaining issues raised during the IETF LC.

I don't think this adequately addresses the recent discussion
(the text also seems rushed, and requires much polish).

I suggest you help with some specific text or suggested changes.

I might be able to do that, but not immediately or definitely.
Cycle-starved right now, trying to complete DANE support for the
next OpenSSL 1.1.0 alpha release.  I am hoping some of the other
participants from the earlier discussion via ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org will
respond, as the new version notice only went to the UTA list, where
not everyone might have seen it.

--
        Viktor.