Re: [DNSOP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-04.txt> (Client Subnet in DNS Queries) to Informational RFC

2015-12-14 14:49:29
Doh! It turns out we made the edits, but forgot to publish a new version -
the published version was -04, but we had a -06 version sitting in github.
I've incorporated comments from the GenART review, and (belatedly) posted
the version in github as -05. I'm checking with co-authors to confirm that
this version addressed all received comments...