Re: Hotel situation

2015-12-16 11:55:35

On 12/16/2015 11:52 AM, Ted Lemon wrote:
That said, I think you'd make a great candidate for the IAOC next time if you
feel like trying to disprove this point!   :)

Meeting issues, including the original announcement of this one, are
what made me finally put my name in for IAOC.  Unfortunately, we have  a
long (3 year) planning window so change takes more time than we'd all like.

Which of course is a partial answer to: