Refinements.. Re: SecureSession protocol version 1.0 ( was Re: [Vm-dev] Re: SecureSession frame types)

2015-12-21 20:56:08
I call these evolutions refinements.  A few more here, pardon the bandwidth:

`1 - It was unspecified but the 4 tag bits can have 16 values, 1 for this protocol. The availability of 15 other protocols is a feature for open-source development.
`2 - a header is easily defined for different transports and networks.
`3 - the header of a FEC message is separately FEC encoded and interleaved with RS(15,9), so 30 bytes for the msgSpec and header, followed by the rsMode specified FEC encoding of the payload, padded out from msgSize.

thank you,
robert