Re: [BULK] Tom Taylor

2015-12-31 13:43:36
He was someone I always looked forward to seeing and talking too.

His emails were always worth reading, even if they were on  a thread I was
not actively following.

Janet

This electronic message transmission contains information from CSRA that
may be attorney-client privileged, proprietary or confidential. The
information in this message is intended only for use by the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed. If you believe you have received this message in
error, please contact me immediately and be aware that any use,
disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. NOTE: Regardless of content, this email shall not
operate to bind CSRA to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of email for such purpose.

From:   Ronald Bonica <rbonica(_at_)juniper(_dot_)net>
To:     IETF <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Date:   12/28/2015 11:26 AM
Subject:        [BULK]  Tom Taylor
Sent by:        "ietf" <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>

Friends,

After a prolonged illness, our friend Tom Taylor has passed away. He died
in his sleep on December 24th, after spending his last day with his
family.

Tom's courage during his illness was an inspiration to everyone. He was a
man of quick wit, kindness and integrity. He was a long-time contributor
to the IETF, a mentor and a good friend.

                                                 Ron Bonica