Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-06

2016-02-08 05:18:52

On 08 Feb 2016, at 12:17, Luigi Iannone <ggx(_at_)gigix(_dot_)net> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Back in April we indeed did not sent you a specific feedback.
Reason is that we received several comments/reviews and batched everything in
a new I-D, with sending specific feedback to all.

The correct sentence is: “without sending specific feedback to all”

I should really start to proofread my mails before hitting the send button  ;-)

ciao

L.

Yet, if you are unsatisfied on how we addressed the issues we certainly need
to do more work.

Give me some time to go again thoroughly through your first review and I’ll
get back to you with a specific feedback.

Thanks for your time spent on this document.

ciao

L.