Re: DMARC and ietf.org

2016-02-24 09:14:13
Michael and Andy:

We are in the process of upgrading mailman.  As part of that upgrade there are
new settings.  The Secretariat has been discussing the various choices for
those new settings with some of the Tools Team.  If there is anyone in the
community that has a lot of experience with mailman setting, we would like to
consult with you.

Russ