Re: IETF mail server and SSLv3

2016-03-03 00:33:29
"DROWN shows that sometimes, bad crypto is even worse than no crypto,"
Graham Steel, cofounder and CEO of crypto software provider
Cryptosense, told Ars. "Hopefully, DROWN will strengthen the general
movement to eliminate weak crypto all over the Internet."

i expect that, at least for the rest of my career, there will always be
stronger and weaker crypto.  and we will repeatedly go through the pain
of purging the [then] weak, with folk screaming about compatibility with
doors 2005.

randy, who just had to hack an ietf meeting smtp server not to do
       export grade crypto