RE: Last Call: <draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03.txt> (Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic) to Informational RFC

2016-03-03 08:24:47
Same as Bert, and for the same reasons I support the reclassification of
COPS-PR and SPPI to historic.

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf [mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Bert Wijnen
(IETF)
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:01 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03.txt>
(Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic) to Informational RFC

I support moving COPS-PR to historic.
As far as I know, it never really picked up traction in the industry.

Bert

On 02/03/16 15:56, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to
consider the following document:
- 'Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic'
   <draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03.txt> as Informational RFC