Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-11

2016-03-17 03:30:49
WRT section 6.3.2 (now section 5.3.2) “persistently fails to deliver
acceptable TDM service” is discussed in significant detail in Appendix A of
the referenced [ID-ietf-pals-congcons] - it turns out to be a much longer
discussion by comparison to section 6.3.1 (now section 5.3.1) that involves
references to ITU-T G.826 and G.875.  I’d prefer not to reproduce or try to
summarize that discussion in the tsvwg-circuit-breaker draft, but a sentence
could be added to the end of that section to point the reader in the right
direction, e.g.: “See Appendix A of [ID-ietf-pals-congcons] for further
discussion.”

Sounds reasonable to me as well. Thanks for the review & fix!

Jari