RE: [tsvwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-15.txt> (DSCP and other packet markings for WebRTC QoS) to Proposed Standard

2016-05-03 11:31:38
As a process question, where does that note go and why would it be a note for
the RFC editor vs. language for readers?

The note will go into the datatracker because the Web RTC RTP usage draft
(draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage) is in the RFC Editor Queue:
                https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage/
Sorry for not mentioning that draft status in my earlier email.

One of the ART ADs would submit the RFC Editor Note, after Cullen and the
rtcweb WG come up with its text, including figuring out where in the RTP usage
draft to insert these statements.

Thanks, --David

From: Paul E. Jones [mailto:paulej(_at_)packetizer(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 10:44 AM
To: Black, David; Magnus Westerlund; Cullen Jennings
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; tsvwg-chairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; tsvwg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: [tsvwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-15.txt> (DSCP and
other packet markings for WebRTC QoS) to Proposed Standard

David,

The text you proposed for the flow type I incorporated. Since everyone agreed
with the language, I didn't present it here.

I'll wait for Cullen's reply on the note.

As a process question, where does that note go and why would it be a note for
the RFC editor vs. language for readers? Or an I misinterpreting the intent?

Paul