Topics in IETF leadership team retreats

2016-05-10 21:46:04
The IETF meetings are a busy time for many of the active participants,
including members of the IESG. There’s little time to reflect on broader issues
during the meeting when the working groups consume most of our time. Every year
the IESG finds some time for a “retreat” meeting to discuss topics with
sufficient amount of time, to get to know the new ADs, do some team building,
and so on. This week the IESG meets for a couple of days in Cambridge,
Massachusetts. I wanted to list some of the topics that both we at the IESG and
the similar IAB and IAOC meetings are discussing:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/05/ietf-leadership-team-retreats/

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair