Re: Genart LC (and likely telechat) review : draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-04

2016-07-01 09:50:35
Thanks Donald,

That version does address my comments.

RjS

On 7/1/16 9:43 AM, Donald Eastlake wrote:
Hi Robert,

A version -05 has been uploaded with the intent that it resolve your comments.

Thanks,
Donald
  155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
  d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>