notes from BOF coordination call

2016-07-07 09:18:43
As you know, the IESG formal telechat calls are open for observation, and we
also post both short and narrative minutes. The minutes are available on the
web, at https://www.ietf.org/iesg/minutes/2016/index.html

The calendar and connection details for following the telechats are at
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/

We have also now adopted a new practice of publishing minutes from the so
called “BOF coordination call”. The first set of minutes are at
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/minutes/2016/bof-minutes-ietf-96.txt

The BOF coordination calls are held before each IETF meeting. They are where
the IESG and IAB go through the set of proposed BOFs and possible other new
meetings, in an effort to help the responsible ADs decide how specific
proposals should go ahead.

Jari Arkko for the IESG