Re: Comments on draft-deng-chinese-names-03.txt

2016-07-18 00:14:44
Dear Zhen,

Thank you for all your efforts to polish up your helpful document.

See my replies inline.

From: Zhen Cao <zhencao(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: Nori Demizu <dmznr(_at_)icloud(_dot_)com>
Cc: Hui Deng <denghui02(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>, Hui Deng
<denghui(_at_)chinamobile(_dot_)com>,
    paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org, ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
randy_presuhn(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: Comments on draft-deng-chinese-names-03.txt
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 14:07:33 +0800

Dear Nori,

Thanks again for your efforts in shaping this document to the right direction.

See my resolution inline and in the associated draft update.
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-chinese-names-04.txt

Regards,
Zhen

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Nori Demizu <dmznr(_at_)icloud(_dot_)com>