Re: the names that aren't DNS names problem, was Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt>

2016-08-03 11:06:25
It took ten years to get RFC6762 and RFC6763 published.   Very little work
was done during that time, in comparison to the amount of time spent.

.onion went comparatively quickly, because a different SDO lit a fire under
our feet.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>