Re: [Tsv-art] TSV-ART review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports

2016-08-07 16:31:13
Den 04. aug. 2016 14:07, skrev Colin Perkins:
Hi,

What’s about the following?

"For transport of media, secure RTP is used.  The details of the profile of
RTP used are described in "RTP Usage“ [I-D.ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage], which
mandates the use of a circuit breaker
[draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-17] and congestion control (see
[draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-09] for further guidance).“

No objection, but it’s not my draft to make the change.

This works for me. New section entitled "Congestion control".
It needs to also mention that SCTP is already congestion-controlled.