Re: Gen-art LC review: draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-03

2016-08-30 07:25:24
Robert — thanks for the review (again)! And thanks everyone for a document that
to me seems quite useful and necessary.

I do have a similar concern as Robert did, however, in making sure that the
change to 7344 is properly highlighted. Joel, did you have a plan on how to
make that happen? I haven’t seen any IETF list traffic on the last call since
June…

For what it is worth, I have today reviewed both draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds
and RFC 7344, and personally find the recommendations and actions reasonable.

Jari