BOF proposals welcome!

2016-09-16 02:32:37
Dear all,

I wanted to remind you that we are soliciting proposals for new work at the
IETF. If you have an idea, this would be a good time to bring it up!

The cut-off date for new working group proposals — we call them "Birds of a
Feather" or BOFs — is September 30, in two weeks.

Please talk to your Area Directors about your ideas!

If you are considering submitting a new idea, please read
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434 (Considerations for Having a Successful
Birds-of-a-Feather Session) and http://ietf.org/iesg/bof-procedures.html (BOF
Procedures).

All the IETF-97-related dates and deadlines can be found from
http://ietf.org/meeting/important-dates-2016.html#ietf97. You can register at
the meeting at http://ietf.org/meeting/97/index.html

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair