Re: IESG telechat Gen-ART review of draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06

2016-10-19 11:57:10

  Hi Dale,

  I have posted an -07 of the draft that addresses all of your comments except
the spacing after --. I'll leave that to the taste of the RFC editor. Sorry for
the
delay but I was waiting on another reviewer's agreement on resolution of
his comments. Thanks for your patience.

  regards,

  Dan.