Re: REG: Taxi Fare from Incheon airport Seoul to IETF Venue

2016-10-20 02:23:30
Kindly remind about «Arrival coordination page» on Meeting Wiki

https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/doku.php?id=97arrivals

dol@

20 окт. 2016 г., в 2:46, Sean Turner <sean(_at_)sn3rd(_dot_)com> написал(а):

Look around for fellow IETFers and share the taxi fare and then you won’t
have to deal with the bus/train.  I do it all the time. You’ll know an IETFer
when you see ‘em ;)

spt

On Oct 19, 2016, at 10:11, Sudhin Jacob <sjacob(_at_)juniper(_dot_)net>