Re: Call for IESG scribes

2016-10-21 15:30:02

On 10/21/2016 2:30 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
Suresh said:
The scribes also gain an understanding of how
the IESG works, and both Spencer Dawkins and Barry Leiba have found that
understanding helpful as they transitioned to IESG members.
I can say that first hand: I scribed from 2010 to 2012, and I found it
to be interesting and rewarding... and actually fun.  You get to be in
almost all of the IESG meetings, you get to know the ADs quite well...
and you get to hone your typing skills.  :-)

Now if scribes could also contribute/comment -- that would be really
interesting!

Lou

I heartily recommend it!

Barry

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Suresh Krishnan