Re: Downloadable recordings of meeting sessions...

2016-10-24 13:09:38
Ted,

Meetecho is uploading all recorded sessions to the IETF YouTube channel,
usually within 24 hours of recording them. Then, when the Secretariat compiles
the meeting proceedings, we insert a link to the video recordings. So if you go
to a session page in the IETF 96 meeting proceedings, you should find a link to
the YouTube video file in the Recordings section. For example, see
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/intarea.html.

In addition to uploading them to YouTube,  the IETF also receives a copy of all
audio and video files directly from Meetecho and they are stored on an IETF
server for safekeeping.

Regards,
Alexa

On Oct 24, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Ted Lemon