Re: And so it begins? SPF failure on self

2016-10-27 23:46:03
Maybe, since we all have admission-test tokens for our subscriptions,
we could be allowed to whitelist things we know we live behind? I
think any spammer motivated enough to subscribe to an IETF list *and*
drive the whitelist engine, deserves our attention..