Re: Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

2016-11-12 10:35:03
Dear IAOC,

In March 2016, the IAOC solicited input [1] on a proposed IETF Privacy Policy. According to the IETF Administrative Director the IETF is required by California law to have an accurate privacy policy on its websites. I sent some input in March and asked a few questions ( https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97207.html ). There has been a change of IAOC Chair since that time. I received responses when I sent reminders about the questions. However, the questions remain unanswered to this day.

Would it be possible to get a timely answer to the questions which I asked in March?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97181.html