Re: IPv10 RFC.

2016-11-16 09:50:27
See RFC 2780, Section 3.

IP version numbers are assigned only as the result of the IETF approving a new
standard.

I.e, IANA will be declining your request so you should stop referring to this
as v10. It might be 11 or might never get a number. Using a number before it is
assigned is called squatting and is considered bad practice.

Joe

On Nov 16, 2016, at 3:28 AM, Khaled Omar