Re: Visa for Chicago

2016-11-22 11:01:53
Bob,

That’s the plan - to open Registration next week.

I expect this week the Secretariat will announce exactly when registration will
open
next week so that folks around the world will have an opportunity to register
and make hotel
reservations.

The hotels are preparing to receive reservations and should be ready next week.

Ray

On Nov 22, 2016, at 11:34 AM, Bob Hinden