Re: Error uploading an XML2RFC draft

2016-11-23 06:12:33

On 2016-11-23 09:17, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 01:17:15PM +1300,
 Brian E Carpenter <brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 33 lines which said:

As I understand it from another list, a ticket has already been submitted to
the secretariat for this bug

Indeed [www.ietf.org/rt #149401]. Unfortunately, no action yet :-(

The secretariat has forwarded the information to me, and I've made some
changes, but haven't been able to pinpoint where to apply the necessary
fix.  Simply downgrading from the bad package version inside the datatracker
environment has not been sufficient to fix this.

        Henrik