Re: [6lo] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-06.txt> (6lowpan ESC Dispatch Code Points and Guidelines) to Proposed Standard

2016-11-26 06:33:15
Hi

Can anyone recommend me a draft where routing issues are discussed in 6lo?
I am working on link metrics for routing in low-power networks and it will
help me to align my research according to some standard.

Looking forward for the reply

Regards
Sajjad

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 4:43 AM, The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>