Re: Barriers to entry

2017-02-01 06:08:53
Hi Yoav,
At 03:57 AM 2/1/2017, Yoav Nir wrote:
I'm not sure if this is even up to the IAOC. However, the registration confirmation includes the following:

2. Refunds are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation fee.

3. Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by 2359 UTC Monday, March 20, 2017. Refund requests will not be honored beyond this point.

So it appears that refunds are available anyway, and what you are requesting is for someone (the IAOC?) to waive the 10% cancellation fee. Correct?

Thanks for catching my mistake. Decisions about meetings were generally left to the IAOC.

I am suggesting that the IAOC waive the cancellation fee.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy