Re: [OAUTH-WG] Review of draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-11

2017-02-06 08:14:52
Thanks Joel,

-11 only contains the fixes to the comments received by Jan. 17. I am now
applying all the edits needed for the comments received after that.
The next version will fix the problem you have pointed out.

Best,

Nat

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 8:03 AM Joel Halpern <jmh(_at_)joelhalpern(_dot_)com>