Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-01.txt

2017-02-06 19:32:04
On 07/02/2017 08:59, Barry Leiba wrote:
It's been a while since we had the discussion about the -00 version of
this document.  I've updated it, and I think -01 reflects the result
of that discussion.  I've asked Ben to last call it, but, of course,
we don't have to wait for that if there's discussion on the -01
version.

What I did here was (1) remove the deprecation of the synonyms,
because we did not have consensus to do that, and (2) re-word the
replacement text and most references to "capitalized" to clarify.

I do think this is ready and useful.  Y'all?

Yes.
     Brian