Re: tools forum idea for IETF 98

2017-02-09 11:58:56

Alia Atlas <akatlas(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > There have been some discussions about having a meeting at IETF 98 to
    > discuss existing experimental tools and encourage discussion among
    > those working on tools to handle specific issues. The basic meeting
    > description is

I'm excited by this.
I probably know a dozen tools, but I don't know that I know about them.
Or rather, I'm probably ignorant that others don't know about them :-)

    > Agenda: 30 minutes of new tools lightning talks
    > 60 minutes of small group discussion on different tool areas

Scheduling for this might be difficult.

Suggestion: once we get a few lightning talks in the "can", that each
            WG chairs luncheon start with one such <5minute talk.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-