Review of draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-03

2017-02-15 07:06:32
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review result: Ready with Issues

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-??
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2017-02-15
IETF LC End Date: 2017-02-14
IESG Telechat date: 2017-02-16

Major issues: None

Minor issues: As I explained in my review of the 02 version this
document introduction should warn that the RFC 7940 must be read
before...

Nits/editorial comments: