Re: [Pce] Review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-18

2017-02-17 06:48:50
On 02/17/2017 01:10 PM, Dhruv Dhody wrote:
Hi Joel,

In my opinion the motivation behind section 5.8.2 is to make sure that, if a
PCC needs to request a path to be computed by PCE immediately, PCC should use
the existing PCReq message to achieve that.

Can the PCC delegate an unsignalled LSP to PCE via PCRpt message? In my
interpretation it can, in some cases[1]. I would let the authors confirm on
this.

Yes, it can.

The second paragraph on 5.8.2 is not intended to restrict usage of
delegation, but rather highlight the scenario where the LSP is
established without PCE's help.

Regards,
Robert