Re: Review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-13

2017-02-20 06:58:08

On 20 Feb 2017, at 13:53, Acee Lindem (acee) <acee(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hi Lada,
I believe we¹ve addressed all of these other than adding an explicit leaf
for key direction (which was discussed on the RTGWG list). The current
version is https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-15.txt

Yes, I saw it, looks good.

Thanks, Lada

Thanks,