Partial review of draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis-04

2017-02-21 13:15:10
Review is partially done. Another review request has been registered
for completing it.

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Ready

Sorry for being one day late (..but I had to honor presidents here and
take a day off.. ;)

The document was clear and I spotted no issues (bearing in mind my
limited HTTP proficiency). I did also check the ext-value ABNF with a
tool that it is correct (which it was).

The IDnits complains about non-ascii characters (pound, euro, etc). I
am not sure whether that will turn out to an "editorial" issue in the
final RFC text.