Re: [Tsv-art] Review of draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05

2017-02-23 07:59:06

On 22 Feb 2017, at 22:53, Ted Hardie <ted(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the review; I've uploaded a -06 now which updates the abstract,
adds the reference to RFC 6891 and clarifies the language around the purpose
of the EDNS0 options.
Thanks for the update. It addresses the issues I found.

Best regards
Michael

regards,

Ted

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:18 AM, <"Michael Tüxen