Fw: [Int-area] IETF 98 Minutes

2017-04-07 17:54:30

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Int-area] IETF 98 Minutes
From: Khaled Omar
To: int-area
CC:

Something else to add, it is not my problem that the extended ping presenter
didn't hear my question which I repeated two times through this meeticho and
didn't get an answer, will be better to find a replacement for this service for
making a successful remote presentation as my microphone was muted suddenly
during presenting IPv10 slides and was enabled suddenly at the end of the
session so I got no chance to continue my remote presentation.

Reg,

Khaled Omar