Re: Khaled Routing Protocol (KRP) ID Submission.

2017-04-12 11:47:27
Hi Khaled,

Speaking as sergeant-at-arms.

Several folks, including myself, have explained you, several times, that it is
inappropriate to send documents to this list, even less when they have a
specific venue for their discussion.

If you want to participate and contribute, you should read the chapter of this
list:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3005

As you’re submitting a document to the int-area (according to the document
naming), this probably is the right list for that document discussion, but in
any case the document should not be forwarded to any list, just the links once
published by the RFC editor.

If you keep insisting, I will have no other option than restricting your
posting rights in this list, hopefully we can avoid that.

Hat off.

I think if you’re working in a routing document, the right place is the
routing-area or a more specific WG, not int-area.

By the way, if that’s useful for you, the submission of the documents is done
automatically here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

You can check your XML file here:

https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/