IETF Hackathon 99 Registration and Wiki now available

2017-04-27 19:32:24
The IETF Hackathon<https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/> site has been updated to
include links for the IETF 99
Hackathon<https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/99-hackathon.html>.

We are collecting projects for the hackathon. Please consider championing a
project related to your IETF work. The
wiki<https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/99hackathon> lists the
projects championed so far. Additional projects are welcomed and encouraged by
anyone willing to champion them.

Registration for the hackathon is free but required. Please
register<https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf99/hackathonregistration.py>
sooner rather than later to help us plan space, food, etc., properly. If you
have any suggestions or questions, you can subscribe and send to
hackathon(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org<mailto:hackathon(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>, or you can
contact me directly. I hope to see you at the hackathon in Prague.

Cheers,

Charles