Re: IPv6 subnet assignments

2017-04-30 03:11:23
Hi Stefan,

For Germany, definitively is RIPE the organization you should contact.

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ietf <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> en nombre de Stefan Buhrmester
<buhrmi(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <buhrmi(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Fecha: domingo, 30 de abril de 2017, 9:57
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: IPv6 subnet assignments

    Hello IETF,
    I'm new here :)

    Just a quick question. I'd like to have a small public IPv6 subnet
statically assigned to me and my company in a specific geographic location
located in Germany without the risk of it being re-assigned to another
location/company/person/etc. in the future by a third-party without explicit
agreement.

    Latitude: 52.353628
    Longitude: 8.717088

    What's the correct point-of-contact for this sort of request? Do I have to
ask the IANA? I would like to act as my own ISP as much as possible.

    Cheers,
    Stefan

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.