Feedback on meeting dates

2017-05-02 09:51:06
Typically, as the IAOC is evaluating dates for future IETF meetings 3-5 years
in advance, we send a note to the community listing selected meeting dates to
seek feedback about potential conflicts with the dates. As the IAOC evaluates
options for IETF 102 (currently scheduled for July 22-27, 2018 in San
Francisco), some of the potential options include moving the meeting to the
week prior (July 15-20) or the week after (July 29-Aug 3) at a North American
location outside of the US. So we’re sending this note to solicit feedback
about potential conflicts with those dates.

We are aware that the July 15-20, 2018 dates conflict with 3GPP SA3-LI and ANSI
T10 meetings. If those conflicts would cause problems for you, or if you are
aware of other meetings or events that conflict with July 15-20 or July 29-Aug
3, 2018 and that would have a significant impact on participation at IETF 102
were it to be re-scheduled, please send that feedback to
iaoc(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, preferably by May 9, 2018.

As Leslie previously indicated, the IAOC is still reviewing all options for
IETF 102, including both moving it and not moving it. Your timely feedback
about date conflicts is appreciated as an input into that review process.

Thanks,
Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair