ART last call review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-xattrs-05.txt

2017-05-23 07:44:23

This document is easy to understand and I did not see any issues.

As a side note, I really wish the IETF had a better way to include code in
specification than how it is done in this draft.

On Apr 30, 2017, at 8:28 PM, The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>