Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-05

2017-05-29 23:31:53
Done in:
  https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commit/b4db782a75e8

Thanks!

On 30 May 2017, at 11:54 am, Carlos Martinez
<carlosm3011(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez
Review result: Ready

With the caveat that I'm not an expert in the subject matter, I have
found this document well-written and easy to read. I believe it is
ready to move forward.

A minor nit, in the IANA considerations section:

| In addition to the actions below, IANA should terminate the Link
|   Relation Application Data Registry, as it has not been used, and
|   future use is not anticipated.

I believe this rather important requirement for IANA is somewhat lost
in the different sections. It should probably have it's own 4.x
section.

Thanks

Carlos

--