IETF blog post about next-gen advanced automatic crash notification

2017-06-08 11:51:38
Hi everyone,

Brian Rosen and I wrote a short blog entry introducing the recently published RFCs on next-generation advanced automatic crash notification:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2017/06/advanced-automatic-crash-notifications/

--
Randall Gellens
Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and