Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-15

2017-06-13 15:58:09
Hi Barry,

Thank you, for your review. It's much appreciated!  The SACM WG has
had this as a planned working group item and has wanted it published
from the start.  I checked again at the interim last week and it is
the WG's preference to publish this informational draft.  I did ask
about linking the draft to a wiki.

I'm supporting the WG's decision and feel that it is important for
their progress to move beyond this milestone.

Thanks for catching the nit, we'll make sure that gets corrected.

Best,
Kathleen

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Barry Leiba