Maternity leave plans

2017-06-27 09:28:21
Hi all,

My maternity leave is going to be starting some time within the next month. I
will miss seeing those in attendance at IETF 99 but look forward to seeing
everyone at IETF 100 and on the mailing lists before then.

Several of my fellow ADs will be helping to cover my responsibilities once I go
on leave. Suresh Krishnan will be chairing the plenary at IETF 99 and handling
external communications. Mirja Kuehlewind will be managing the IESG and
shepherding MTGVENUE. Eric Rescorla will be handling IAOC and administrative
matters. Others on the IESG and IAB are also available to pitch in if
necessary. Many thanks to them all for helping out! I expect to be back working
full-time within a few months.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair